How do I request a certificate of Insurance for my mortgage company?
Contact Mann Properties to find out who your Association’s insurance is with and you will be able to log in online to make the request. Or if your insurance agent doesn’t have a website, a phone number will be provided.

If an insurance claim results from my unit, who is responsible?
Regardless of fault, if a claim initiates from your unit, you could be held accountable for up to $10,000 of the Association’s deductible.

What temperature should I leave my heat on during the winter months?
We don’t suggest leaving the heat lower than 55 degrees. However, refer to your bylaws to make sure there isn’t a required temperature noted.