COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT
Mann Properties was officially founded in 1973 by Buck Mann. Since then, Mann Properties has grown to be a full service property management company that is nationally accredited by the Community Association Institute. From multi-million dollar renovation projects; complicated insurance claims; utility usage & savings; balancing deficient budgets; governing documents discrepancies; Mann Properties has been proven as an industry leader in the Eastern Shore Coastal area. We’re confident that most residents are happy living in our managed communities—and we certainly hope you are among them. Give us a call today and start protecting your investment.
- Provide on-site property inspections of the common area and provide written reports of same, including recommendations for repair needs and maintenance.
- Maintain a key inventory of all units for emergency access.
- Provide 24-hour emergency answering service.
- Assist owners in coordinating contractor visits.
- Maintain the business records of the association in compliance with all known laws.
- Solicit, review, and recommend proposals for services needed by the association.
- Keep the ownership informed in a timely fashion of all related association business.
- Keep the Board informed of all local government regulations affecting the association.
- Provide re-sale certificates and re-financing questionnaires for the owners for a fee.
- Mediate disputes between owners when common areas are involved.
- Monitor performance of all yearly operating contracts of the association.
- Assist owners in obtaining insurance certification certificates.
- Provide acceptable financial management for the association.
- Keep the financial records of the association in an approved manner.
- Assist in the preparation of a yearly budget recommendation.
- Provide the Board with a quarterly cash flow analysis and a listing of accounts receivable.
- Assist in preparing a reserve analysis.
- Bill and collect owner assessments, including the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Coordinate legal collections when necessary.
- Pay all bills of the association within Board established guidelines.
- Assist the Board in obtaining a yearly financial review by an independent CPA.
T E S T I M O N A L S
Anonymous survey conducted through SurveyMonkey.com. A total of 180 Board members responded from large to small associations across the Ocean City community. Here’s what some of them had to say about their experiences with Mann Properties:
Why did you choose to switch Management Companies to Mann Properties?
“ Better service and trust!“
“ Interviewed several in the area and Mann fit our needs.”
“ Your company was recommended by an owner….been here ever since….couldn’t be happier with Kelly and her team…”
What is the most positive aspect of the Mann Properties relationship with your Association?
“ Staff is excellent- I have has interaction with Igor, Erik, Ana, Stefanie, and even Buck and find all to be courteous, responsive, knowledgeable and professional.”
“ Concern for doing the right things for the building and relationships with vendors and officials in OC.”
“ The trust relationship that we have developed. Mann looks out for our best interests, even when we’re not looking.”
“ Kelly has been a wealth of information and positive action. She and the others at Mann have helped in numerous situations.”